Personal Assistant - Kūpuna Concierge Senior Elder Home Care Job Listing Description
SENIOR / ELDER PERSONAL ASSISTANT
PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS. Click on link on right>>> for application instructions.
JOB SUMMARY: Under the supervision of the Business Manager, the Personal Assistant provides KC clients with elite Personal Services as noted in client's service plan.
EDUCATION: High school graduate and some college study recommended.
TRANSPORTATION: You must have a car.
EXPERIENCE: Over one year. Knowledge of home care services and other personal services. These include shopping, meal preparation, pet care, scheduling appointments, etc.
Part time and full time shifts available and benefits with ongoing full time shifts is a possibility. It is also possible to be offered shifts in your own neighborhoods.
Successful candidates may qualify for:
- Location: OAHU
- Compensation: $10.40 + (Possible full benefits, which coincides with consistent hours worked)
- Part-Time and Full-Time positions available.
- This is at a non-profit organization.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
About Child and Family Service
- Advanced educational training to enhance your abilities
- Cross-training to expand your knowledge
- Opportunities for promotion
- CFS is large ... but it offers personalized care.
- CFS is statewide ... and retains its local roots.
- CFS is over 112 years old ... with new programs and new ways to help people
- CFS has many dedicated workers ... and needs you!
ABOUT KŪPUNA CONCIERGE - Kūpuna Concierge is a fee based, non medical "elder" caregiver program that is differentiating itself from its competitive set by offering a wider variety of in-home leisure activities and services as well as a higher standard of brand and service. Kūpuna Concierge is Oahu's trusted, bonded and insured source of elder service in the areas of companionship, personal care, health and wellness programs, and lifestyle and support services. We encourage you to apply with us if you are a compassionate, enthusiastic and experienced Personal Assistant with a desire to provide exceptional care for our kupuna clients. Driver's license and access to an insured vehicle required.
Questions? Need a free senior / elder accessment?
Please send questions about this Web site to
This site is for information only and NOT a substitute for professional diagnosis and treatment.
Copyright © 2012-2013 Kūpuna Concierge / Child & Family Service All rights reserved.
Site Designed and Managed by MacBusiness Consulting