>>About KC Senior Elder Home Care Services
Client Rights for Senior and Elders Home Care Services
We at Kūpuna Concierge believe that all of our clients deserve the best treatment. We believe that our seniors and elders have the right to humane service and be free of discrimination and abuse. We will always uphold their rights and listen to their needs.
- The right to a humane service and treatment environment that affords reasonable protection from harm and appropriate privacy.
- The right to treatment and services under conditions that are free from unlawful discrimination and support your personal liberty. Such liberty will be restricted only as necessary to comply with treatment needs, law, and judicial orders.
- The right to be provided with a reasonable explanation of all aspects of your services and/or treatment.
- The right to confidentiality of records except when staff are mandated by law to report suspected dependent adult abuse, child abuse and/or neglect; when handling any legal proceedings or when conditions of emergency occur and/or there are threats of homicide or suicide.
- The right to written notice of privacy practices, including the right to request that we communicate with you about your protected health information (PHI) at an alternative location in accordance with CFS policy and procedures.
- The right to obtain an accounting of disclosures made and restrict certain disclosures of your protected health information, at your request and in accordance with CFS policy and procedures.
- The right to an individualized, written service and/or treatment plan developed promptly. You have the right to participate in any service and/or treatment planning including revisions. Your service and/or treatment will be according to this plan. There will be periodic review and reassessment of this plan, and appropriate revisions will be made.
- The right to have access to your record upon request and in accordance with CFS policy and procedures.
- The right to submit written request to correct, amend or supplement any portions of your record that you feel are not accurate, relevant, or complete, according to CFS policy and procedures.
- The right to a location for delivery of service that is least restrictive and the most convenient among available alternatives.
- The right to select a provider agency and to receive a CFS referral to another provider agency.
- The right to file complaint/grievance with respect to infringement of these rights, including the right to have such grievances considered in a fair, timely, and impartial manner.
- The right to be informed promptly, in appropriate language so that you can understand your rights described in this section.
- The right to exercise your rights described in this section without any negative effect on your services and/or treatment.
- The right to access a qualified advisor in order to understand and exercise your rights.
- The right to refuse service and to be informed of the possible consequences of such refusal.
- The right to refuse participation in research without informed, voluntary and written consent.
Questions? Need a free senior / elder accessment?
Please send questions about this Web site to
This site is for information only and NOT a substitute for professional diagnosis and treatment.
Copyright © 2012-2013 Kūpuna Concierge / Child & Family Service All rights reserved.
Site Designed and Managed by MacBusiness Consulting